Therapy for Me! is an outpatient developmental, sensory-based pediatric clinic in Eden Prairie, Minnesota offering occupational and speech/language therapy services for children from birth to mid-teens who have a variety of developmental needs. We use a neurodevelopmental, social-emotional approach in conjunction with traditional speech/language and occupational therapy interventions, including Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration MNRI(R) Method and DIR/Floortime, in order to customize a treatment plan for your child’s individual needs.
We specialize in treating children with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Expressive, Receptive, or Pragmatic/Social Language Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Vestibular Processing
- Sensory Processing Deficits
- Auditory Processing
- Feeding and Oral Motor Difficulties
- Articulation Delays/Disorders
- Other congenital disorders and physical disabilities
- Functional skills and communication delays
We provide individual treatment plans, home programs, and home and school consultations.